Requirements for Presentations
Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations
The time allocated for an oral presentation is 10 minutes, with a further 5 minutes allowed for discussion.
Poster Design Guidelines
Posters have to be prepared in portrait oriented paper list of A1 format (594×841 mm).
The objective is to present the information clearly and simply in a visually appealing way.
- Prepare a headline to reflect the research idea, include the authors and their affiliations (institution/organization) under the header for identification.
- Please don ‘t overload the poster with too much of text and graphs.
- Include illustrative graphs and diagrams as much as possible. Please avoid long textual passages, and present the methodology section in brief unless it is the main focus of presentation.
- Use a large font size for your text, such as 24-point and arrange materials in columns rather than in rows to make your poster more reader-friendly.
- Indicate the sequence of tables, figures or graphs with highlighted or colored numbers or letters.
- Avoid using abbreviations, acronyms and/or jargon in your poster. Make sure the font is consistent throughout the poster.
You can use the template for poster preparation Click here.
Please submit your poster to SBDconference@vdu.lt.
Oral presentations and Posters should be prepared in English.