Requirements for Presentations
Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations
The time allocated for an oral presentation is 10 minutes, with a further 5 minutes allowed for discussion.
The time allocated for a poster presentation is 5 minutes.
Poster Design Guidelines
Posters have to be prepared in portrait oriented paper list of A1 format (594×841 mm).
The objective is to present the information clearly and simply in a visually appealing way.
- Prepare a headline to reflect the research idea, include the authors and their affiliations (institution/organization) under the header for identification.
- Please don ‘t overload the poster with too much of text and graphs.
- Include illustrative graphs and diagrams as much as possible. Please avoid long textual passages, and present the methodology section in brief unless it is the main focus of presentation.
- Use a large font size for your text, such as 24-point and arrange materials in columns rather than in rows to make your poster more reader-friendly.
- Indicate the sequence of tables, figures or graphs with highlighted or colored numbers or letters.
- Avoid using abbreviations, acronyms and/or jargon in your poster. Make sure the font is consistent throughout the poster.
You can use the template for poster preparation Click here.
Please submit your poster by 12 May to SBDconference@vdu.lt. All the submitted posters will be available online on the conference webpage until 1 June, 2021.
Oral presentations and Posters should be prepared in English.